From 2017 MICLA Engineering & Design is also able to provide production activities as:
- TryOut & SetUp dies
- Dies assembly / setup / maintenance activities
- Stamping prototype components (large dimensions as: doors, body side frame, body work components….)
The heart of the company is the Wroclaw (Poland) production unit, which stands on an indoor area measuring approximately 3.500 square meters.
There we have these equipments:
- hydraulic presse ROVETTA (1000 Tons.)
- hydraulic presse ROVETTA (1600 Tons)
- hydraulic presse MULLER (2000 Tons)
assuring high quality in sheet metal forming operations, including the production of components with complex shapes.
The fleet of machines is supplemented by various items of equipment required to achieve a complete production cycle.