MICLA Engineering & Design has the pleasure to inform you that on 2017 will be open a productive company situated in Wroclaw (in the south-west of Poland).
In this site, we’ll be able to provide production activities for automotive field, as:
- TryOut & SetUp dies
- Dies assembly / setup / maintenance activities
- Stamping prototype components (large dimensions as: doors, body side frame, body work components….)
Our production unit stands on an area measuring approx. 3.500 square meters, with these equipments:
- hydraulic presse ROVETTA (1000 Tons.)
- hydraulic presse ROVETTA (1600 Tons.)
- hydraulic presse MULLER (2000 Tons.)
The fleet of machines is supplemented by various items of equipment required to achieve a complete production cycle.
All in order to assure high quality in sheet metal forming operations, including the production of components with complex shapes.